It's been almost two months since my last entry and it's not 2017 anymore. It's 2018.
I mean, I knew 2017 was ending but really. I did? Really?
I came back to Tokyo on Tuesday(well technically it was Wednesday since it was past 0am) from my hometown Oita after I spend a good one week there. It was such a nice relaxing time filled with love and whatever I find in Oita but not here in Tokyo that I actually felt so sad (and even wept) on the bus heading to the airport. I mean, it's a bit scary considering I'm turning 30 this year and I AM still missing my mom. Wow. (second time) I guess I love my family.
New year's resolution for 2018? (Don't get me wrong, I know nobody cares. This question is MERELY for my goddamn-self)
I think it's to
1) have a really good time in Italy where I'm traveling to next month with my friend. It's after all my first trip to abroad since 2016 summer. (I was young, how quickly time flies)
2) do 3x more photography work and some movie work comparing to the last year
3) more specifically speaking, do 5 advertising works and 3 movie works over a year
4) make a boyfriend and bring a relief to my grandma who had a very disappointing face when I said I had no boyfriend whatsoever when we were eating mandarin orange together at Kotatsu (I mean, it's ALMOST LIKE I haven't owned one ever since I left San Francisco, and it's 7 years ago.)
5) get really ready to become 30. It's a big deal.
Somehow, things I just wrote above could only be done in English.
I will do another post in Japanese later. Hopefully not taking another two months.